Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region

They took my money, promised to send the goods by UK International post.The goods arrived via Singapore post and were broken goods.

When I emailed to complain they informed nothing they could do as sent by 3rd Party. When I emailed them and told them it was their responsibility by law, I was promised they would be replaced. I have received nothing and now they are claim as they have not heard from me they closed the case.

Avoid this company at all cost or lose your money.I will make sure everyone Knows how bad this company is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad experience and scams. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of merc headlight lamps and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Emanuals Online needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merc headlight lamps in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Emanuals Online.

Comments